When you arrange vacations, booking hotel rooms for Bogota short term rentals are a must for most people.
Indeed, lots of hotels offer the best deals for customers. These days, hotels offer top quality services at moderate prices.
However, you will never feel as if you are at home in the hotel (except for extremely expensive 5-star hotels).
Is there a solution to this problem? Are there any alternatives to hotels? Listed below are alternative ways to stay in Bogota city in Colombia.
One of the most popular options is to rent a short term rentals apartment. Many people mistakenly think that it is possible to rent a condo for 6 months or more.
In fact, a person can rent an apartment for 1 or 2 days. This is very convenient for a number of reasons:
● The apartment is more convenient than a hotel. You will have a kitchen, fresh bedsheets, interesting views from a window, etc. In other words, you will enjoy the same comforts as you enjoy at home.
● Better location. Some hotels are located near airports and transport centers for the convenience of travelers.
● However, it is not very pleasant to hear the sound of airplanes that take off. There is a wide choice of apartments for rent in downtown or in popular districts.
● Thus, if you visit Bogota for vacation, there is no need to always keep in mind how far your hotel is.
● You can cook. Of course, many hotels offer excellent cuisine. However, some people have established tastes in food, and thus want to cook exactly what they like and used to eat.
● Moreover, if you have certain illnesses or problems with digestion restaurant food is unacceptable. Besides, if you want to surprise your wife or girlfriend you may cook a special dinner.
● Apartments for rent are generally cheaper than a hotel. When you pay for a hotel suite you pay for cleaning, security, reception, additional services which you may not use, etc. When you rent an apartment you pay for an apartment.
Here are a few tips on how to look for the best prices:
● Compare prices from various real estate agencies. Sometimes different real estate agencies offer the same apartment at a different price. Make sure this is a final price and there are no additional (hidden) costs (for example for fresh linen, use of washing machine or a dishwasher).
● Is there a telephone and the Internet in the apartment? You may find it convenient to go online after a joyful vacation day.
● Who is responsible for damages and compensation of losses (in this case, for example, you broke the TV, washing machine or anything else)?
● Make sure there is a contract that you sign. If you have no documents that prove your right to live in an apartment, its owner may easily call the police, stating that a stranger broke in the apartment.
Check out the best Bogota short term rentals apartment prices and enjoy the beautiful scenery and culture in Bogota, which is a popular destination in Colombia.
Visit this city and you will be certainly a happy tourist.